As a company operating on a global scale, the Weber Group employs over 1,400 people working at locations in Germany, Poland and China. Our development is characterised by constant growth, a process in which every single one of our employees plays a decisive role. At Weber we are aware of this, which is why we value our employees highly and actively promote their professional development.
Our employees work in broad, varied and challenging fields. We rely on cross-departmental and cross-national teams that supervise projects from the initial concept through to the finished product.
It is important for us to strike the right balance between the personal and the professional. For this reason, we have created a framework that is ideally suited to the needs of our employees, and at the same time fosters an innovative, quality-driven and future-oriented way of working.
Our Recipe for Success, at a Glance
- Team project work across different departments and countries
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Value-oriented corporate culture
- Modern management and respectful leadership
- Motivating and inspiring working environment
- Employees who seek more: more success, more responsibility and more opportunities