Decorative bezels and cover parts
Decoration covers inside the vehicle are an extension of the entire design language of an automobile. That's why we attach great importance to the design and surface of our products, in order to integrate them seamlessly into the design.
Decorative panels give the interior of a vehicle its own look, usually differing not only from model to model, but also serving to distinguish between different equipment lines within a model series. For this reason, Weber Plastics Technology attaches great importance to design and surface in this regard. We offer customers highly individualised solutions with sophisticated lacquering parts using water or solvent-based decorative, haptic, special effect and high-gloss lacquers, as well as cover parts in trim-colour.
Decoration cover, Opel Astra
- A perfect surface even with complicated geometries, thanks to fully automatic painting by 6-axis robots
- Two-coat paint finish: Primer and top coat
- Top coat variants: three decorative colours or high gloss black
You can read through the whole case study here:
Decorative bezels, Audi A4 and A5
- Comprehensive decorative bezel set for centre console, instrument panel and door panels
- Instrument panel bezels are also mounting platforms for technology such as climate control units, rotary light switches, etc.
- Attractive painting with metallic effect lacquer
- Highest surface quality thanks to special injection moulds with high-gloss surfaces, hot runner-cascade control and Variotherm temperature control
Cover parts incl. loudspeaker grilles, Audi A6 and A7
- Innovation: For the first time, large, finely perforated loudspeaker screens made of plastic instead of expanded metal - continuous from the driver's side to the passenger's side, on the top of the instrument panel
- A wide range of add-ons for the instrument panel: Loudspeaker panels, mounting support with defrost function, panels for a Head-Up display, combination panels with genuine chrome trim strips and air guidance parts
- Air guidance parts outfitted partly with servomotors for air dampers and LIN bus activation
- High-quality paint on all visible parts